Something is always cooking in the P.E.P. Club kitchen! Here, kids (and even their parents) in Bernardsville and Warren, New Jersey learn how to make delicious dishes using our easy-to-follow take-home recipes. In addition, we teach your little ones the importance of kitchen safety and cleanliness, as well as basic math skills through measuring.
Class Schedule (Warren Location)
Cooking Class Schedule (Warren Location)
Children Ages 3-7
For Children Ages 3-7
Thursday: 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
Friday: 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Children Ages 7-12 (New Class!)
For Children Ages 7-12 (New Class!)
Friday: 7:00 PM – 8:15 PM
NOTE: $20 per child
Menu per Week:
10) Chocolate Chip Waffles and Strawberry Shortcake
10) Crumb Cake and Milkshakes
7) Bunny Bread and Strawberry Butter
12) Cupcakes, Icing, and Decorating
9) Cinnamon Rolls and Fruit With Dip
2017 Menu per Week:
Winter 2017 Menu per Week:
- (February 13) Heart-Shaped Pizza and Mini Heart Cake
- (February 20) Pigs in a Blanket (Biscuit) and Cherry Crisp
- (February 27) Chocolate Chip Waffles and Whipped Cream
- (March 6) Mac and Cheese and Fruit Flowers
- (March 13) Rainbow Cookies, Pot of Gold Pancakes
- (March 20) Big-Em-Little-Em Cookies and Shamrock Milkshakes
Spring 2017 Menu per Week:
- (April 3) Ravioli
- (April 10) Bunny Pancakes, Peeps Fruit Kabobs
- (April 17) Hot Dogs Insets & Spiders
- (April 24) Donuts, Fruit Flowers
- (May 1) Quesadilla, Monkey Bread
- (May 8) Strawberry & Banana Stuffed French Toast, OJ
15) Breakfast Kabobs, Sleepover Cake
22) Chocolate Zucchini Muffins, Pocket Pizza
29) Star Berry Cake, All American Milkshake
5) Funny Face Pizza, Sand Pails
12) Fruit Pizza, Smoothie
$20 per class or $210 for all 11 weeks
7) Blueberry Pie, Key Lime Pie
14) Layer cake With Chocolate icing
4) Scones, Raspberry Streusel Bars
11) Pizza Dough and more
25) Peach Crumble, Lemon Berry Parfait
From Our P.E.P. Club Parents
Testimonials From Our P.E.P. Club Parents
He is trying more foods after cooking in class!
I did not make anything, but I LOVED the experience. Oh to be a child again! Zia had a wonderful time and she talked about the class the whole ride home! She ate the leftovers (and we even took the smoothie cup and straw home…sorry!) with her 15-month old brother (he LOVED the muffin!) and her father (he said she did a super job baking!). I got a little taste and will be making the muffins. No chicken left for me but we will give it a whirl. I’m so very glad Norma set this up with you! You were FABULOUS with the girls!
I hope to see you again for more fun. Thanks so very much!
I found P.E.P. Club and thought it was something fun my three children could do during the summer. It is even better than I imagined! Ms. Jan works so well with the children and truly is teaching them the math and science behind cooking. The children enjoy cooking everything themselves and have made some delicious things! I appreciate that there is tumble area with lots of fun things for the children to do while they wait for their goodies to be ready. I wholeheartedly recommend P.E.P. Club!
Fun With Science
Our Warren location is also fully equipped to conduct enjoyable and eye-opening science experiments! Children ages 4-7 are most welcome to participate. These sessions are held every Monday, 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM. Tuition is $25 per class or $200 for a group of 10 kids. Reserve your spot today!
Science Class Schedules:
Fun Days ($35 per Child)
Kids’ Fun Days ($35 per Child)
In these events, children ages 3-7 participate in arts and crafts projects, cooking lessons, science experiments, and loads of obstacle course fun. Our day camp is from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Also, extended care is available.
Please watch out for our fall 2016-2017 schedule!
NOTE: Reservation is required.